A must from the Ardes catalogue, with 1,000,000 units sold.
A safe, effective product with an excellent quality/price ratio. It has nourishing, moisturizing, firming and toning properties and is suitable for all skin types. Ideal for a relaxing massage or to be used after a bath or shower, it gives dry and stressed skin immediate comfort while rendering it soft to the touch. It is perfect for preventing the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy or slimming diets and also for the most delicate of skins such as those of newborns as it does not contain any preservatives.
Its formulation envelops the virtues of the most precious vegetable oils:
– Sweet Almond Oil obtained by cold pressing the oily seeds contained inside the fruit of the plant, without the use of chemical solvents. A good remedy in combating skin aging and contributing to cell renewal in the skin tissue due to its high content of unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats , vitamins E and B, amino acids, glucides and mineral salts
– Chilean Musk Rose Oil: contains a high percentage of vitamins C and E together with cis-linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid, true allies of epidermal regeneration.
– Avocado Oil: nourishes, regenerates and ‘normalizes’ the hydrolipid layer.
– Jojoba Oil: rich in vitamin E, minerals and nutrients that quickly penetrate the skin and leave it silky smooth.
– Macadamia Oil: highly nutritious and characterized by remarkable sebum-like
properties for its high content of palmitoleic acid.
– Borage Oil: rich in gamma-linolenic and linoleic acid, substances which are essential to the well-being of skin that the body is unable to synthesize.
– Grape Seed Oil: due to the presence of polyphenols it has a strong antioxidant role, protecting the skin from free radicals and premature aging.
– Olive Oil: strong antioxidant, protective, nourishing, soothing properties due to its high content of fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
– Shea Butter: a natural substance rich in unsaturated fatty acids essential for the improvement of skin tone and for preserving natural elasticity.
Rich Oil is available in six fragrances: ancient spices, oriental fruits, almond, white musk, musk & blackberry, vanilla musk and African tea.
It is also available in an organic version with sweet almond, macadamia, jojoba, olive, sesame, soya and sunflower oils which are all obtained from certified origin sources and enriched with organic essential oils.
Ml 100 – Ml 250